Thursday, June 4, 2015

Gorilla Packaging Tape Promotional Review

Disclosure: I was provided a free sample for reviewing purposes but a positive review was not asked for or promised or implied.



I received this lovely package the other day from Smiley360.  It's to try out Gorilla's new Packing Tape.  I've never really heard of this brand of packaging tape but I'm going bananas for it because it's so useful.  

Usually I get some generic or duct tape like brand for my packing needs since they're so cheap BUT they end up being too thin and too sticky that I have a hard time boxing boxes.  UTTERLY FRUSTRATING and a waste of money!  Gorilla's Shipping tape is SO much better for taping boxes.  The tape film is thin yet not too overly thin that it would break easily.  What I like about the tape is the stickiness.  It has the right amount of stickness that it won't give you a hard time pulling it out and having it stick to your hands.  The dispenser that the tape came with was well built and fits perfectly with the tapes sides.  Hands down, one of the nicest shipping tapes out there.

Check it out here: http://h5.sml360.com/-/zm53

No comments:

Post a Comment