Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Destination Taiwan bound/Crescent Bay Beach

Kinda of bummed out that Taiwan will be raining the whole time I'm there. UGHHHH... Sucks having rain during vacation. I hope the photographers can turn it around by having the rain as a nice backdrop. At least less people will be in the photos that's for sure. Hopefully the night markets are open in Taiwan. I will be bummed out if they are closed. I want me some good authentic Taiwanese cuisine :D

A couple of weeks ago, J and I went to Crescent Bay Beach in Laguna Beach. A couple had mentioned to me how great the park was for a small wedding and I thought it would be a good adventure to check the place out. It was quite a drive but all worthwhile since it was so gorgeous and magnificent. We got to take 1000 steps down to the 1000 Steps Beach and see the sunset just in time at Crescent Bay.

Here are some photos

 

No comments:

Post a Comment