Wednesday, May 20, 2015

OZ Naturals Anti-Aging Solar Shield Sunscreen Promotional Review


Disclosure: I was provided a sample for reviewing purposes but a positive review was not asked for or promised or implied.

I'm very picky when it comes to applying sunscreen to my face.  I don't like the thick, sticky, smelly Banana Boat type of sunscreens.  They make me feel gross and dirty even after I've washed my face.  Usually I use a lighter texture sunscreen that doesn't smell for my face; that's easy to wash off and feels smooth.  OZ Naturals Anti-Aging Solar Shield is a 100% Vegan and Cruelty free sunscreen that provides lightweight, non greasy protection against UVA/UVB sunlight.  It doesn't have the weird sunscreen smell that you hate.  It's smooth to apply on the skin and moisturizes all day long.  You just need a dab to cover your face and it's all natural ingredients won't irritate your skin.  As Baz Luhrmann says "Always wear sunscreen."



Amazon specs:
Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces 
  • OZ NATURALS SUNSCREEN contains Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide; minerals which provide broad spectrum protection and shield skin against harmful damage from both UVA and UVB rays
  • THIS SUNSCREEN IS 100% NATURAL and includes soothing Aloe Vera which enhances sun protection, powerhouse antioxidants Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract, and nourishing Sweet Almond Oil
  • SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, this non-irritating, paraben-free sunscreen can be applied daily and can be worn under makeup
  • OUR NON-COMEDOGENIC, SPF30 SUNSCREEN contains no chemical ingredients and is strong enough to protect, yet is calming to skin
  • HELPS PREVENT PREMATURE SKIN AGING and protects from skin cancer from exposure to the sun
$17.49

No comments:

Post a Comment