Friday, April 17, 2015

Taiwan Photo Studios

J and I decided to go to Taiwan to do our engagement photos since we heard about the amazing photo studios out there.  I'm a bit concerned when I sought out a photo studio for our photos.

After reading the Singaporean brides forum, there was a lot of tips when dealing with Taiwanese photo studios.  One being that once they signed their contract, there were additional charges for upgrades like dress quality, transportation costs and that you should inquire about them before putting a down deposit.

I think we're going to wing it and pick one once we arrive to Taiwan.  I had hoped on using one of my friend's photo studio however when I asked her, she was not pleased with her experience with the photographers and quality of the shots.  She did like their makeup and hair artist though.

I feel one week in Taiwan is not enough for us to enjoy our vacation and will probably be spent looking at wedding studios and shopping for wedding stuff.  Le sigh.

I asked J to talk to this studio.  Hopefully they're good.


No comments:

Post a Comment